You have no items in your shopping cart.
The BD Power heavy-duty flex plate is the ideal companion for the performance transmission and torque converter in your '94-'07 Dodge Ram. The power and torque that modified 5.9L Cummins engines deliver can crack or even shatter the stock flex plate. BD’s heavy-duty flex plate is designed specifically for modified applications, and can reliably handle up to 1,500 lb-ft of torque.
Made from forged steel, the BD flex plate is twice as thick as the stock unit and is precision-balanced and SFI-certified for use in race sanctioning bodies. Plus, a new black oxide coating resists corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement that can lead to cracking. The BD flex plate is a direct, bolt-in replacement that is compatible with the stock converter and also compatible with most aftermarket torque converters. It's great for stock, towing, or racing applications.
*Fits '94-'07 5.9L Cummins w/auto transmission
- *Forged steel construction
- *2x the thickness of factory flex plate
- *350% more fatique strength than aluminum
- *Correct ring gear (won't damage your starter!)
- *Shot peened for stress release and higher fatique strength
- *300% less radial run-out than competing aftermarket flex plates
- *SFI 29.3 approved