You have no items in your shopping cart.
The customer is responsible for covering the shipping cost(s) of returning the product(s) to the manufacturer (not Randall’s Performance, Inc.).
In order to receive credit for a return:
- *ALL return items must be packaged securely.
- *The returned product MUST be in new, reusable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, hardware, and any other items included.
- *Return items MUST be received within 30 days of the product being received by the customer.
- *Original shipping charges will NOT be refunded.
- *After being received, all returned items will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 10% may be imposed.
- *Again, the customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return the product(s) the manufacturer(s).
Instances where credit will not be issued, but not limited to:
- *The product has been installed and/or used and then removed.
- *The product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used.
- *The product is shipped back without the original box, manual and/or other hardware or parts.
- *The seal on electrical parts has been broken.
- *The product serial number does not match that of which was originally shipped to the purchaser.
- *The product is deemed not reusable by Randall’s Performance.
For ALL returns and/or return inquiries, email us at email@example.com and we will contact you within one business day with return instructions and details.
*Some manufacturers carry an "All Sales Are Final" policy (example: PPE, EFILive).
**Select non-stocking products and/or special order items may be non-refundable.