You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is the most popular dual disc clutch South Bend makes, and for good reason: it works! The dual disc 3250 provides great holding power (capable of handling 1,400 lb-ft of torque) while requiring minimal pedal effort. An organic, 12-button flywheel/pressure plate side provides smooth engagement, while a ceramic, 12-button center plate side increases holding power and handling heat. On top of that, Neoprene dampeners make the clutch quiet, and rattle-free when not in use.
- *650hp/1,400 lb-ft torque rating
- *13-inch disc diameter
- *3,250-lb pressure plate load rating
- *12 ceramic buttons (center plate side)
- *12 organic buttons (pressure plate, flywheel side)
- *Sprung hub disc style
- *Solid mass ductile flywheel
- *Hydraulic assembly (Hydx.750)
- *Kevlar pilot bushing
- *OE hydraulic throwout bearing
- *Clutch fork
- *Crank bolts
- *Input shaft alignment tool
*Not a sled pull/competition clutch